Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mix #55: "Fight Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be?"

- I kind of have a love/hate with Rascal Flatts, but regardless, they write some good pop music. This is one of my favorite tunes by them.
- Bon Iver? Thank you. This song is awesome, if you can get over the whole Christian vibe to the piano.
- I picked up Eddie Vedder's 'Ukuele Song's' yesterday. It hasn't been released on vinyl yet, but I did pick up the CD. Last CD I bought before that? Pearl Jam's 'Backspacer.' I will always pay to hear Eddie sing.  


Mix #55: "Fight Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be?" Side A

Mix #55: "Fight Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be?" Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #55
FIGHT ANY HISTORICAL FIGURE, WHO WOULD IT BE?”

A   GHANDI                                            B   LINCOLN
1) ‘Beth/Rest’
Bon Iver

1) ‘Skinned’
Blind Melon
2) ‘Use Me’
Pepper

2) ‘Truth Of My Youth’
A New Found Glory
3) ‘How?’
John Lennon

3) ‘Then I Did’
Rascal Flatts
4) ‘Girl Racer’
So Cow

4) ‘Lonely’
Mishka
5) ‘Save Your Breath’
Hit The Lights

5) ‘Your Surrender’
Neon Trees
6) ‘Dick Lips’
Blink-182

6) ‘Sleeping By Myself’
Eddie Vedder
7) ‘The House Of Tom Bombadil’
Nickel Creek

7) ‘Turnpike Ghost’
Steel Train
8) ‘Rockin Into The Night’
.38 Special

8) ‘Casey’s Song’
City & Colour
9) ‘Much To Much’
The Who

9) ‘Center Of Attention’
Guster
10) ‘You Stay. I Go. No Following’
Look Mexico

10) ‘Broken and Burned’
No Motiv
11) ‘With Every Light’
The Smashing Pumpkins

11) ‘Anna Begins’
Counting Crows
12) ‘Beautiful’
Joydrop

12) ‘The Fellowship Of The Bling’
Reggie & The Full Effect


13) ‘You’ve Got To Die’
G. Love

No comments: