Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mix #100: "...Still Breathing"

- This mix was rather easy and super fun to make; this mix is combined of songs that I always find myself listening to a few times in a row. Most of them are fairly new tunes or at the very least, I've recently started listening to them again. 9 times out of 10 I can't even tell you why a song hits me the way it does; maybe it's a great lyric, catchy guitar riff, or flashy drum fill...perhaps it's simply the mood I'm in or what I had for lunch. Like I said under 'Expectations:' Good music is good music; despite genre or affiliation. If a song speaks out to you, then it's worth turning others on to it. Rock, Hip-Hop, Folk, Punk, Metal, Ambient, whatever. 'All Music Makes The World Turn...' So stop worrying and simply enjoy.
- I hope you've enjoyed the mixes so far, and I look forward to making more. Feedback is appreciated. And as always, be good to each other

Mix #100: "...Still Breathing," Side A

Mix #100: "...Still Breathing," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #100
 
“STILL BREATHING…”

A   100 DOWN                                          B   …TO GO
1) ‘The Beach’
The Pernikoff Brothers & Dan Germain

1) ‘Walk This Life With Me’
Mark O’Sullivan
2) ‘Nick Of Time’
Bonnie Raitt

2) ‘Montezuma’
Fleet Foxes
3) ‘Don’t Forget The Sun’
The Explorers Club

3) ‘Island’
The Starting Line
4) ‘November Was White, December Was Grey’
Say Hi

4) ‘Free’
The Zac Brown Band
5) ‘Coast Of Carolina’
Jimmy Buffett

5) ‘Hunters’
Parades
6) ‘Sailed Off To Sea’
Sunfold

6) ‘It’s About Time’
Jamie Cullum
7) ‘Summer Angel’
Minus The Bear

7) ‘Try and Understand’
Hot Rod Circuit
8) ‘Monte Carlo’
U.S. Royalty

8) ‘Every Little Kiss’
Bruce Hornsby &
The Range
9) ‘Good Friends, Bad Habits’
Owen

9) ‘First In Line’
James Yuill
10) ‘Beth/Rest’
Bon Iver

10) ‘Sway’
Death In The Park
11) ‘Curious’
Head Automatica

11) ’15 Stories’
Jump, Little Children

No comments: