Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mix #113: "It's Good To Be Back"

- Wow. It's been way too long since I've done this. Missed it so much. A lot of good music has been released and discovered since the last time I made one, so I have a ton of a new material to share with the masses.
- My old band (shoreline drive.) was lucky enough to share the stage with Will Brierly and Rollerhosters a few times. Amazing band.
- Remember the awesome days of playing original Nintendo? Relive the music with The Advantage; a band who covers all old-school video game soundtracks.
- I have to give props to Boston bands through out this blog; big ups to Transit for creating a fantastic pop-punk album in 2011 and Lux, an inspirtation to want to create music at a young age. The link is for his new group, Worry The Worm.
- My infatuation with Bon Iver continues. Great performance with The (Legendary) Roots also featured on this mix.

Mix #113: "It's Good To Be Back," Side A: 'Hey, Hey'

Mix #113: "It's Good To Be Back," Side B: 'My, My'



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #113
“IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK”

A   HEY, HEY                                          B   MY, MY
1) ‘Money Maker’
The Black Keys

1) ‘Screaming In Caves’
Polar Bear Club
2) ‘My Paradise’
The Outfield

2) ‘Bright Lights’
Gary Clark Jr.
3) ‘Metameme’
Sound Tribe Sector 9

3) ‘Cry Love’
John Hiatt
4) ‘One Time’
The Roots

4) ‘Perth (Live)’
Bon Iver & The Roots
5) ‘Let’s Call It Goreguts’
Will Brierly &
The Roller Holsters

5) ‘Where Do You Draw The Line?’
From Autumn To Ashes
6) ‘Batman (Stage One)’
The Advantage

6) ‘Central’
Lux
7) ‘Stare At The Sun’
Thrice

7) ‘Change The Sheets’
Kathleen Edwards
8) ‘Ready Or Not’
The Fugees

8) ‘Somebody That I Use To Know’
Gotye
9) ‘Ethiopia’
Red Hot Chili Peppers

9) ‘Favorite Song’
Nine Days
10) ‘Long Lost Friends’
Transit

10) ‘You Won’t Get Any Blood From Me’
Matt Pryor
11) ‘Every Night’s
Another Story’
The Early November


12) ‘Love Comes and Goes’
Stillwater


No comments: