Friday, July 8, 2011

Mix #70: "S N I C K"

- Short week was excellent...back to reality. Have a good weekend.

Mix #70: "S N I C K," Side A

Mix #70: "S N I C K," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #70
“S  N  I  C  K”

A   ROUNDHOUSE                                              B   ALL THAT
1) ‘My Paradise’
The Outfield

1) ‘Soft In The Center’
The Hold Steady
2) ‘Borderline’
Matt Pryor

2) ‘Summer Skin’
Death Cab For Cutie
3) ‘Home’
Big D & The Kids Table

3) ‘New Man’
The Pernikoff Brothers & Dan Germain
4) ‘Box Of Rain’
The Grateful Dead

4) ‘Dare If You Dare’
Stone Temple Pilots
5) ‘Babylon’
Rx Bandits

5) ‘Big Machine’
Goo Goo Dolls
6) ‘When You’re On Top’
The Wallflowers

6) ‘New Deep’
John Mayer
7) ‘Chem 6A’
Switchfoot

7) ‘Sound Siren’
Unwritten Law
8) ‘We Can Never Break-Up’
Alkaline Trio

8) ‘Into The Stream’
The Tallest Man On Earth
9) ‘I Don’t Mind’
Ponderosa

9) ‘Latin’ia’
The Challengers
10) ‘Time Consumer’
Coheed & Cambria

10) ‘Listen To Your Friends’
A New Found Glory
11) ‘Slowly/Oh So Slowly’
Conor Oberst

11) ‘Gone’
Matt Nathanson
12) ‘Supersonic’
Oasis

12) ‘Quarryman’s Lament’
Joe Bonamassa

No comments: