Friday, July 29, 2011

Mix #78: "Milton Bradley"

Mix #78: "Milton Bradley," Side A

Mix #78: "Milton Bradley," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #78
 
“MILTON BRADLEY”

A   HUNGRY HIPPOS                           B   MOUSE TRAP
1) ‘I Just Want To Do What I Love’
Pat Hull

1) ‘Forever My Friend’
Ray LaMontagne
2) ‘Talking Back To The Night’
Steve Winwood

2) ‘The Wolves
(Part 1 & 2)’
Bon Iver
3) ‘Belated Promise Ring’
Iron & Wine

3) ‘Campfire Kansas’
The Get Up Kids
4) ‘Theme From Magnum P.I.’
The Littlest Viking

4) ‘Night Drive’
Jimmy Eat World
5) ‘The Siren Sings’
The Anniversary

5) ‘Into The Stream’
The Tallest Man On Earth
6) ‘Dumb Lovers’
Pearl and The Beard

6) ‘I Wouldn’t Change A Thing’
Matt Pryor
7) ‘Days To Come’
Bonobo & Bajka

7) ‘I Can’t Read Yr Mind’
Jonah Matranga
8) ‘You Really Got A Hold On Me’
Smokey Robinson &
The Miracles

8) ‘Bathtub’
Sean Lennon
9) ‘We Don’t Eat’
James Vincent McMorrow

9) ‘Handsome Johnny’
Richie Havens
10) ‘B-13’
Jump, Little Children

10) ‘It’s Alright Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)’
Bob Dylan
Dave Matthews &
Tim Reynolds


No comments: