Friday, August 26, 2011

Mix #89: "Heroes In A Half Shell"

- TMNT (the 1990 movie) was on the other night. What a great film. First movie I ever saw in the theaters.
- Brand spanking new Red Hot Chili Peppers song; it's really, really good.
- I hate U2; not really all of them, just Bono. I still like a few of their tunes. Funeral For A Friend's cover of 'Sunday Bloody Sunday' is well done. Bedouin Soundclash's version of 'New Years Day,' is also awesome.
- The Citizen Cope song is so strange and I can't even tell you why I like it, but goddammit I do.
- Mister Metaphor and The Burning Paris are very chill, very enjoyable music. A girl I knew from college got me into the latter (TBP is from Boston). Great music to drink some red wine and light up a joint (if that's your thing) to.

Mix #89: "Heroes In A Half Shell," Side A

Mix #89: "Heroes In A Half Shell," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #89
 
“HEROES IN A HALF SHELL”

A   TURTLE                                             B  POWER
1) ‘Fucking In The Bushes’
Oasis

1) ‘Ethiopia’
Red Hot Chili Peppers
2) ‘Mess’
Ben Folds Five

2) ‘Move!’
Damian ‘Jr. Gong’ Marley
3) ‘The Plan’
Nada Surf

3) ‘Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2)’
Funeral For A Friend
4) ‘Answer’
The Ataris

4) ‘Cage The Songbird’
The Low Anthem
5) ‘The Hero’s Return’
Pink Floyd

5) ‘String Of Lies’
Goo Goo Dolls
6) ‘Winter Winds’
Mumford & Sons

6) ‘The Gloaming’
Mister Metaphor
7) ‘A Kiss A Week’
Big D & The Kids Table

7) ‘All I’ve Got To Do’
The Beatles
8) ‘Innocence Again’
Switchfoot

8) ‘In This Life’
Gang Starr &
Snoop Dogg
9) ‘Miracle’
Foo Fighters

9) ‘202’
moe.
10) ‘Evil Eye’
The Black Crowes

10) ‘Oceans’
The Format
11) ‘Jericho’
Citizen Cope

11) ‘Winter Streets In Winter’
The Burning Paris
12) ‘Always Straight Ahead’
This Day & Age


No comments: