Monday, October 3, 2011

Mix #105: "Not The Passions I Have, But In My Lack Of Control Of Them"

- Happy Monday. A little Kerouac to start the week off right.

Mix #105: "Not The Passions I Have, But In My Lack Of Control Of Them," Side A

Mix #105: "Not The Passions I Have, But In My Lack Of Control Of Them," Side B




MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #105
 
“NOT THE PASSIONS I HAVE,
BUT IN MY LACK OF CONTROL
OF THEM”

A   FAULT                                                B   FAILURE
1) ‘Human Nature (Michael Jackson)’
Bad Rabbits

1) ‘Holy Water’
Soundgarden
2) ‘Catholic Pagans’
Surfer Blood

2) ‘You Don’t Have To Believe Me’
Eric Hutchinson
3) ‘Manufactured Inspirato’
Fenix TX

3) ‘Careful’
Guster
4) ‘Earth Blues’
Jimi Hendrix

4) ‘Work’
Jimmy Eat World
5) ‘Raw Revolution’
Big D & The Kids Table

5) ‘God Willing & And The Creek Don’t Rise’
Ray LaMontagne
6) ‘Best Of You’
Foo Fighters

6) ‘On Your Porch’
The Format
7) ‘Rodeo’
Recover

7) ‘Magpie To The Morning’
Neko Case
8) ‘Wish You Were Here (Acoustic)’
The Get Up Kids

8) ‘Any Way You Want It’
Journey
9) ‘Real Love’
The Beatles

9) ‘Crossfire’
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
10) ‘Creamist’
Enemies

10) ‘So Long As We Keep Our Bodies Numb’
Midtown
11) ‘The Moon Is A Magnet’
Jon Foreman


12) ‘(Only) Halfway To Everywhere’
The Black Crowes


No comments: