Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mix #106: "J-E-T-S * S-U-C-K

- Patriots are going demolish the Jets this Sunday as long as 1) TFB plays well and 2) Sanchez continues to play crappy.
- Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) is slowly climbing the ladder of one of my favorite songwriters. I did notice that he sounds a lot like Adam Duritz (Counting Crows) on this tunes.
- My buddy Danny recently saw My Morning Jacket at Austin City Limits and said they were incredible. While I want to love this band, the jury is still out for me. I'm still not sure how I feel about them.
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash minus the Stills? This song is beautiful. Although three voices are amazing, the harmonic pioneers can easily get away with two.
- Midway point of the week; we're almost there. Enjoy your Wednesday and as always: be good to each other.

Mix #106: "J-E-T-S * S-U-C-K," Side A

Mix #106: "J-E-T-S * S-U-C-K," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #106
 
“J-E-T-S * S-U-C-K”

A   FOOT FREAKIN’                              B   CHOKE ARTISTS
1) ‘Number Five With A Bullet’
Taking Back Sunday

1) ‘Pink Triangle’
Weezer
2) ‘Flat Top’
Goo Goo Dolls

2) ‘Unbelievable’
The Notorious B.I.G.
3) ‘Is There A Ghost?’
Band Of Horses

3) ‘Close Map’
Matt Pond PA
4) ‘Ring Out’
Justin Vernon

4) ‘Where Will I Be?’
David Crosby & Graham Nash
5) ‘Once Upon Your Dead Body’
Coheed & Cambria

5) ‘She’s Not It’
Head Automatica
6) ‘First Light’
My Morning Jacket

6) ‘Arlandria’
Foo Fighters
7) ‘Dare If You Dare’
Stone Temple Pilots

7) ‘What Makes A Man?’
City & Colour
8) ‘Up and Around The Bend’
Bela Fleck &
The Flecktones

8) ‘Take It As It Comes’
The Doors
9) ‘Sleuth’
Safety In Numbers

9) ’40 Days, 40 Nights’
Badly Drawn Boy
10) ‘Guns Up’
Chali 2na & Damian and Stephen Marley

10) ‘Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf’
Nightmares Of You
11) ‘Mission’
Dispatch

11) ‘Unfaithful’
Hot Rod Circuit & Chris Carrabba
12) ‘Devil’s Song (Demo)’
Anthony Green

12) ‘Satellite (Astronaut’s Mix)’
Guster


13) ‘Unopened Letter To The World’
The Ataris

No comments: