Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11, 2010

1) 'Da Jawn' The Roots
2) 'Wake Up' Korn
3) 'You and Your Sister (Acoustic)' Chris Bell
4) 'Army Corps Architects' Death Cab For Cutie
5) 'Please Don't Go' William Fitzsimmons
6) 'Wendy Clear' Blink-182
7) 'The Switch' From Autumn To Ashes
8) 'Funcrush Scratch' Company Flow
9) 'Main Ingredient' Pete Rock and CL Smooth
10) 'Girl To Be On My Mind' David Crosby and Graham Nash
11) 'E To W' The Appleseed Cast
12) 'The Ladies Of London Town' Frank Turner
13) 'Breakin Down' Mest
14) 'Slowing Down (Long Time Coming)' Anthony Green
15) 'Cookie Jar' Jack Johnson
16) 'All That I Know' The Get Up Kids
17) 'Handcuffs' Brand New
18) 'B-29' My Favorite Citizen
19) 'There's Always Someone Cooler Than You' Ben Folds
20) 'Talking To Myself' The Beatles(?)
21) '400 Years (Remix)' Cyne
22) 'Vernie' Blind Melon
23) 'Come On' The Black Crowes
24) 'My Friends Over You' A New Found Glory
25) 'Passerby (Live)' Dispatch
26) 'Wonderwall (Live)' Oasis
27) 'She's Leaving Home' Richie Havens
28) 'The Monkey Versus The Robot' Piebald
29) 'As Much To Myself As To You' onelinedrawing
30) 'If You Say So' Samiam

Albums:
Kanye West 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'
- I wish this album wasn't good, but it is. Nicki Minaj's rhyming on 'Monster' is awesome. "Pull up in the monster/Automobile gangster/With a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka/Yeah I’m in that Tonka, colour of Willy Wonka/You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer."
Cee Lo Green 'The Ladykiller'
Daniel Johnston 'Retired Boxer'
Good Old War 'Only Way To Be Alone'
NOFX 'The Decline [EP]'
Sharks Keep Moving 'Self Titled'

With no sign of rescue in sight. The doctor's, they don't have a cure. For the rest of my life I'm caught on the inside, I guess this is what I deserve...

No comments: