Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

1) 'Only You' No Motiv
2) 'Pravado' Glassjaw
3) 'Soup (Live)' Blind Melon
4) '155' +44
5) 'Undone (The Sweater Song)' Weezer
6) 'Continental' Alkaline Trio
7) 'Playboy Mansion' Josh Freese
8) 'Gone' The Black Crowes
9) 'This Place Is A Prison' The Postal Service
10) 'Speeding Up The Octaves' Hawthorne Heights
11) 'On Every Street' Dire Straits
12) 'My Iron Lung' Radiohead
13) 'Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat' Dr. Dre
14) 'Sooner Or Later (The Next Move)' Rookie Of The Year
15) 'From The Desk Of The Press' The Press
16) 'Homework (Part Two)' Crown City Rockers
17) 'I Want You' Bob Dylan
18) 'Back To Where I Was' Eric Hutchinson
19) 'Make War (Live)' Bright Eyes
20) 'Days Go By' Valencia
21) 'Lie In Our Graves (Live)' The Dave Matthews Band
22) 'I Got A Story To Tell' Notorious B.I.G.
23) 'The Ice Cream Man Cometh' Good Clean Fun
24) 'Ballad For The Lost Romantics' A New Found Glory
25) 'If I'd Been The One' .38 Special
26) 'The Dirty Glass' Dropkick Murphys
27) 'All Those Times When' Don't Look Down
28) 'Trenchtown Rock' Sublime
29) 'By The Time I Get To Arizona' Public Enemy
30) 'A Praise Chorus' Jimmy Eat World

Albums:
The Roots and John Legend 'Wake Up!'
Jump, Little Children 'Magazine'
*Porcupine Tree 'In Absentia'*
*this band is pretty insane. Check them out.*

Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in...

No comments: