Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Should Be, But I'm Not

Artists/Songs/Albums I should be embarrassed to have on my iPod, but I'm not.

Kid N Play
- Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody
- The Battle
Rick Astley
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Together Forever
Full Force
- House Party
- Ain't My Type Of Hype
Zan
- Surely
Bobby Brown
- Every Little Step
- Don't Be Cruel
- On Our Own
- My Prerogative
Janet Jackson
- Runaway
- Nasty
- Rhythm Nation
- That's The Way Love Goes
- All For You
- What Have you Done For Me Lately
- Pleasure Principle
- If
- When I Think Of You
- Go Deep
- Miss You Much
- Love Will Never Do (Without You)
- Escapade
- Because Of Love
T-Pain
- Freeze
Restless Heart
- When She Cries
Ne-Yo
- So Sick
- When You're Mad
- It Just Ain't Right
- Closer
- Single
- Miss Independent
New Kids On The Block
- New Kids On The Block (album)
- Hangin' Tough (album)
Hi-Five
- I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
Ryan Cabrera
- On The Way Down
- Shine On
Bel Biv Devoe
- Poison (album)
Michelle Branch
- Hotel Paper (album)
Color Me Badd
- All For Love
- I Wanna Sex You Up
- Heartbreaker
- I Adore Mi Amor
Limp Bizkit
- Three Dollar Bill Y'All (album)
Alias
- Perfect World
Nelson
- (Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection
Beyonce
- Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
Kevin Lyttle
- Turn Me On
Bryan Adams
- Only The Strong Survive
Sugar Ray
- 14:59 (album)
The Lonely Island
- I'm On A Boat
- Jizz In My Pants
Def Leppard
- Photograph
Maxi Priest
- Close To You
DJ Kool
- Let Me Clear My Throat
PM Dawn
- Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
Expose
- Point Of No Return
Go West
- The King Of Wishful Thinking
Insane Clown Posse
- The Great Milenko (album)
Savage Garden
- Affirmation (album)
Jesus Jones
- Right Here, Right Now
Marilyn Manson
- Antichrist Superstar (album)
Justin Timberlake
- Justified (album)
Slipknot
- Wait and Bleed
Kermit The Frog
- The Rainbow Connection
The Outfield
- Your Love
- All The Love In The World
- Say It Isn't So
Rammstein
- Du Hast
Styx
- Greatest Hits (album)
Vanessa Carlton
- A Thousand Miles
T.L.C.
- Crazy Sexy Cool (album)
U2
- New Years Day
- With Or Without You
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Jerky Boys
- 1 (album)
- 2 (album)
- 3 (album)

No comments: