Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

1) 'Wellington's Wednesdays' The Weakerthans
2) 'Do You Feel The Same' Silverchair
3) 'Crowd Sculpture' The Grateful Dead
4) 'View' De La Soul
5) 'You Think You're (John Fucking Lennon)' Glassjaw
6) 'A Ha' Mos Def
7) 'To The Last Whale...' Crosby, Stills, and Nash
8) 'She's My Baby' The Traveling Wilburys
9) 'Rim Shak' Letters To Cleo
10) 'Little Miss Lover' The Jimi Hendrix Experience
11) 'Liar' (It Takes One To Know One)' Taking Back Sunday
12) 'El Wray' Robert Rodriguez
13) 'Denial' Ozzy Osbourne
14) 'See You In The Light' Michael Franti & Spearhead
15) 'South Of Heaven' Piebald
16) 'Pitseleh' Elliot Smith
17) 'Here Comes The Sun' The Beatles
18) 'The Best Good-Bye' This Day & Age
19) 'Sea Engines' Ben Gibbard and Jay Farrar
20) 'Jezebel (Live)' Iron & Wine
21) 'Set A Drive On Memory Bliss' PM Dawn
22) 'Tinder Box' The String Cheese Incident
23) 'Mr. Music' Slightly Stoopid
24) 'Dogs' Les Claypool's Frog Brigade
25) 'Vietnam' Jimmy Cliff
26) 'Both Sides Of The Story' Phil Collins
27) 'Dog' Ben Folds
28) 'Swallow' Korn
29) 'Under The Boards' Saves The Day
30) 'Firecracker' Steel Train

Albums:
John Butler Trio 'April Uprising'
Library Voices 'Denim On Denim'
Nightmare of You 'Infomaniac'
One Eskimo 'Self Titled'
The Beatles 'Anthology (1)' and 'Anthology (2)'

You can't navigate me. I may do mean things, and I may hurt you, and I may run away without your permission, and you may hate me forever, and I know that scares the living shit outta you 'cause you know I'm the only real thing you got. ..

No comments: