Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011

1) 'Pattern Against User' At The Drive-In
2) 'Out Of The Woods' Nickel Creek
3) 'As Much As I Ever Could' City and Colour
4) 'Dark Hallow' The Grateful Dead
5) 'Tattered and Torn' Slipknot
6) 'The Great Filling Station Holdup' Jimmy Buffett
7) 'Sign Of Love' Neil Young
8) 'Somebody's Baby' Jon Foreman
9) 'I Can't Get Started' Jamie Cullum
10) 'Holding On To You' Story Of The Year
11) 'A Martyr For My Love For You' The White Stripes
12) 'Poor You' Daniel Johnston
13) 'If You Really Wanna Hear About It' The Ataris
14) 'Highway (Live)' Paul McCartney
15) 'Ants Marching (Live)' The Dave Matthews Band
16) 'So Long Away' Ray LaMontagne
17) 'Brown Skin Lady' Black Star
18) 'No Face, No Name, No Number' Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood
19) 'It's Dat Track' Big D & The Kids Table
20) 'The Butterfly Collector (Live)' Noel Gallagher
21) 'Eric B. Is President' Eric B & Rakim
22) 'Who's Singing Now' David Gray
23) 'Cicatriz' The Mars Volta
24) 'Sometimes' Michael Franti
25) 'An' Another Thing' Dave Matthews
26) 'A Hole In The World (Acoustic)' Thursday
27) 'Big Top' Jimmy Buffett
28) 'I'll Be Around' Gregory Isaacs
29) 'Glass Bead Game' Slackstring
30) 'Gap' The Kooks

Albums:
Goo Goo Dolls 'A Boy Named Goo'
Coheed and Cambria 'Second Stage Turbine'
The Jazz Mandolin Project 'Xenoblast'

I'm burned out on some empty reasons, another waste of time. There's somethin' that I wish I'd said, but I don't think it'd rhyme...

No comments: