Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

1) 'Immaculate Conception' Jim Morrison
2) 'By The Sea' Sweeney Todd
3) 'Hunger Strike' Temple Of The Dog
4) 'Hello My Baby (Live)' Phish
5) 'Montezuma' Fleet Foxes
6) 'Lie For A Lie' Built To Spill
7) 'Trendy' Reel Big Fish
8) 'Take Me' John Butler Trio
9) 'She Doesn't Get It (Live)' The Format
10) 'Eh Hee (Live)' Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
11) 'Satellite' Guster
12) 'Come See About Me' The Afghan Whigs
13) 'My Blue Heaven' (Live)' Taking Back Sunday
14) 'UHH' Lightheaded
15) 'The Resolution' Jack's Mannequin
16) 'Run Shaker Life' Richie Havens
17) 'Sunshine Of Your Love' Santana and Rob Thomas
18) 'Relax' The Who
19) 'Too High' Dave Matthews
20) 'Roadside Trips' G. Love

Albums:
Paul Simon 'So Beautiful Or So What'
Fleet Foxes 'Hopelessness Blues'
Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique'
The Afghan Whigs '1965'

My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them...

No comments: