Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mix #36: "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend"

Although I don't smoke weed anymore, I still cherish a lot of times when I did; good times of listening to WBCN in my buddies mom's Grand Marquis (we weren't even old enough to drive yet). Passing a joint back and forth at a concert or just driving around with a few friends. New England House and orange soda. Bong rips and homemade can pipes. Northern Lights and Kind Bud...and don't ever drink the bong water.



The following were some of my favorite things to listen to while high. For the smokers, I hope you enjoy your 4:20.


Mix #36: "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend," Side A

Mix #36: "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #36
DON’T BOGART THAT JOINT, MY FRIEND”
A   SQUEEF                                               B   PIFF
1) ‘Everything In It’s Right Place’
Radiohead

1) ‘Whipping Post’
The Allman Brothers Band
2) ‘Metameme’
Sound Tribe Sector 9

2) ‘W.M.A.’
Pearl Jam
3) ‘Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!’
The Beatles

3) ‘Horror With Eyeballs’
The Dissociatives
4) ‘Strange Days’
The Doors

4) ‘Franklin’s Tower’
The Grateful Dead
5) ‘What’s Wrong’
Sweetwater’

5) ‘Ideofunk’
The John Scofield Band
6) ‘Walking On A Wire’
The Get Up Kids

6) ‘My Left Toe/The Name Is Slick’
Phish
7) ‘Big World’
moe.

7) ‘Ectasy’
Rusted Root
8) ‘Could You Be Loved?’
Bob Marley & The Wailers

8) ‘Stomping Grounds (Live)’
Bela Fleck & The Flecktones
9) ‘Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5)
Pink Floyd


No comments: