Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

1) 'Palo Alto' Radiohead
2) 'Monsoon' Jack Johnson
3) 'My Name Is Earthworm' Mal Blum
4) 'Sunshine Highway' Dropkick Murphys
5) 'I Wonder' Kanye West
6) 'Mother May I' Coheed & Cambria
7) 'Eclipse' Pink Floyd
8) 'Front Row Seats To The End Of The World' Funeral For A Friend
9) 'The Wild Hunt' The Tallest Man On Earth
10) 'Thunder' Matisyahu
11) 'Robot President' Big D & The Kids Table
12) 'Your Dogs' Ben Folds
13) 'Brightest Star' Santana
14) 'I Told You I Couldn't Stop' Jakob Dylan
15) 'Knees Of My Heart' Jimmy Buffett
16) 'Another Drinkin Song' The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
17) 'Meant To Live' Switchfoot
18) 'Phantoms Now' Armor For Sleep
19) 'Love, Why Did You Go Away?' Michael Franti & Spearhead
20) 'Tennessee Plates' John Hiatt

Albums:
John Hiatt 'Slow Turning'
Digable Planets 'Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space)'

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

No comments: