Friday, April 1, 2011

Mix #29: "Hey, That's My Bike"

- Vertical Horizon bring back some wonderful memories for me. The live album they released was really the first oppurtunity people got a chance to hear them rock out. This song is pretty mellow, but I like Keith Kane's voice on this song.
- The Underoath and National Product songs get me pumped up; although my trump card is rock n' roll, there is something about punk/metal influenced rock that makes me want to put my head through a wall.
- Tracks 6-9 (HA!) on Side B all feature bands I had the privledge of sharing a stage with. Check them out.
Rookie Of The Year
Dave Melillo
Gin Blossoms
The Track Record 

Mix #29: "Hey, That's My Bike," Side A

Mix #29: "Hey, That's My Bike," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #29
HEY, THAT'S MY BIKE”
A   PATHOLOGICAL                                   B   OPTIMIST
1) ’40oz. To Freedom’
Sublime

1) ‘Underground’
Ben Folds Five
2) ‘On A Lonely Screen’
Rx Bandits

2) ‘Hallelujah’
Martin Sexton
3) ‘Writing On The Wall’
Underoath

3) ‘Graduate’
Third Eye Blind
4) ‘My Old Man’
Joni Mitchell

4) ‘Strange World’
Parachute
5) ‘The Unchosen One (Live)’
Vertical Horizon

5) ‘Crazy (Keep On Falling)’
The John Hall Band
6) ‘A To G’
Blackalicious

6) ‘Wait For It’
Dave Melillo
7) ‘Someday I Suppose’
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

7) ‘Talk Radio’
The Track Record
8) ‘Dance, Dance, Dance’
The Steve Miller Band

8) ‘Come On Hard’
Gin Blossoms
9) ‘So Many Ways’
A New Found Glory

9) ‘Silhouette (All Eyes Above)’
Rookie Of The Year
10) ‘Say What You Wanna Say’
Hit The Lights

10) ‘By All Means’
National Product
11) ‘I Disappear’
Metallica

11) ‘Dear Child (I’ve Been Trying To Reach You)’
Anthony Green
12) ‘Save Your Scissors’
City and Colour

12) ‘Go On’
The Pernikoff Brothers & Dan Germain
13) ‘Anyone, Anyone’
Dashboard Confessional



New mix Monday. Have a good weekend.

No comments: