Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011

1) 'Up A Creek Without A Paddle (Live)' shoreline drive.
2) 'Morning Glory' Oasis
3) 'The Captain' Guster
4) 'Mary Jane's Last Dance' Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
5) 'Present Tense' Piebald
6) 'As You Were' Alkaline Trio
7) 'Hickory Dichotomy' Stone Temple Pilots
8) 'Losing Streak' The Ataris
9) 'Hold On With My Open Hands' William Fitzsimmons
10) 'Center Of The Storm' Zack De La Rocha
11) 'TV Trays' Death Cab For Cutie
12) 'Aim For Me' Sugar Ray
13) 'If You Love Me, You'll Let Me Go' Huey Lewis & The News
14) 'Gemini/Double Image (Live)' Miles Davis
15) 'What's My Age Again? (Live)' Blink-182
16) 'Leech' Incubus
17) 'Majority Rule' Jimmy Cliff'
18) 'The Leaves' Chairs Missing
19) 'Quart In Session' NOFX
20) 'Niggas Bleed' Notorious B.I.G.

Albums:
Talib Kweli 'Gutter Rainbows'

He says he's selling love, he says he sells it by the gram. So I buy the most I can...

No comments: