Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mix Tape: "Drinking, Drunk, Drinking:" The Power Hour Mix

Sometimes I miss the idea of drinking just to drink; when a Tuesday night made no difference on whether you had 10+ beers. So, for old times sake, I made a power hour mix. Whenever my buddies and I use to do a power hour, we would sit and watch the clock change. With this mix, when the music changes, you drink....simple and satisfying. I recommend everyone use this for the upcoming weekend (because drinking 10+ beers on a Tuesday is getting tougher and tougher to do.) Act young again, get drunk on Saturday, and waste a Sunday recovering from the previous nights' debauchery.


I didn't post the song titles because it doesn't really matter with this mix. However, if someone hears something they like and aren't sure what it is, leave a comment and I'll let you know.

Also, the mixes combined are about 90 minutes long. A Power Hour and Half you say? Indeed.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Mix Tape: "Drinking, Drunk, Drinking: The Power Hour Mix," Side A

Mix Tape: "Drinking, Drunk, Drinking: The Power Hour Mix," Side B

No comments: