Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

1) 'Talk Tonight' Oasis
2) 'Till Your Well Runs Dry' Peter Tosh
3) 'Distortion To Static' The Roots
4) 'Whipping Post' The Allman Brothers Band
5) 'Coconut Skins' Damien Rice
6) 'Somewhere' No Motiv
7) 'Nookie' Limp Bizkit (HA!)
8) 'Radio Song' Hot Rod Circuit
9) 'P.25 London' The Black Crowes
10) 'Money Worries' Bedouin Soundclash
11) 'Long, Long, Long' The Beatles
12) 'One Way Mule' Silverchair
13) 'Souls Meets Body (Live)' Death Cab For Cutie
14) 'In Your Eyes' SR-71
15) 'I Think, I Love' Jamie Cullum
16) 'The Blues Roses' Rookie Of The Year
17) 'Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was' Radiohead
18) 'When It Comes' Incubus
19) 'GSF' MxPx
20) 'Barstools & Dreamers (Live)' Widespread Panic

This is pretty awesome.


Albums:
Dropkick Murphys 'Going Out In Style'
The Pernikoff Brothers and Dan Germain 'On My Way'

If you can't remember the last time, then it's been too long...

No comments: