Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mix #9: "I Got A Headache, Throw This On"

I think this is a great mix by Bonzo, except for 2 choices (which I've already told him about)
- Everlast should stick to House Of Pain ONLY
- New Radicals are terrible. I actually really like the chorus but the rest of song makes me want to kill myself. And all I can picture is that dumb video in the mall with the lead singer wearing that dumb fucking hat.
But I kept true to Bonzo's list and included both.

I had never heard 'Seven Shells' by Jason Myles Goss and I think it is a great song. I also really dig the Jonny Lang and Pete Francis tunes. Bonzo has a cool ear for music and this mix just further justifies that.

Mix #9: "I Got A Headache, Throw This On," Side A

Mix #9: "I Got A Headache, Throw This On," Side B


MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #9
I GOT A HEADACHE, THROW THIS ON”
A  REST                                                 B   RECUPERATION
1) ‘If I Ruled The World’
Jamie Cullum

1) ‘Be Mine’
David Gray
2) ‘Everybody Here Wants You’
Jeff Buckley

2) ‘Long Goodnight’
The Get Up Kids
3) ‘Remember To Breathe’
Dashboard Confessional

3) ‘Mona Lisa’
Guster
4) ‘Broken’
Everlast

4) ‘Morning After (Live)’
Howie Day
5) ‘Running On Faith’
Eric Clapton

5) ‘Seven Shells
Jason Myles Goss
6) ‘Mexico’
James Taylor

6) ‘Burning The River’
Pete Francis
7) ‘The Forecast’
Jason Mraz

7) ‘Comfortably Numb’
Jason Mraz
8) ‘Slow Dancing In A Burning Room’
John Mayer

8) ‘High and Dry’
Radiohead
9) ‘Sideways’
Citizen Cope

9) ‘I Don’t Wanna Die Anymore’
The New Radicals
10) ‘The Idea Of You (Live)’
The Dave Matthews Band

10) ‘Red Light’
Jonny Lang

May have another mix for tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: