Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011

1) 'Love Doesn't Last Too Long' The Weepies
2) 'The Caterpillar' The Cure
3) 'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (Live)' Richie Havens
4) 'Save Me' Queen
5) 'Eight AM Departure' Piebald
6) 'Earthbound Child' John Butler Trio
7) 'Bongo Man' Jimmy Cliff
8) 'Food Chain' Eric Hutchinson
9) 'Heart On My Sleeve' H2O (GO!)
10) 'Sabra Girl' Nickel Creek
11) 'Start The Machine' Angels & Airwaves
12) 'Jah World' Wu-Tang Clan
13) 'Helicopter Sicko Chopper' Robert Rodriguez
14) 'Barrel Of A Gun' Guster
15) 'Supposed To Be' Jack Johnson
16) 'Fentoozler' Blink-182
17) 'Tree By The River' Iron & Wine
18) 'Everything Sucks' Reel Big Fish
19) 'With Every Light' The Smashing Pumpkins
20) 'Do You Know Me' John Mayer

Albums:
Bob Geldof 'How To Compose Popular Songs That Will Sell' (for a limited time)

I like to drink before I go to sleep, drink a lot of coffee before I go to sleep, so that I can dream fast...

No comments: