Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mix #12: "Tomorrow Never Knows"

Beatles, Beatles, Beatles. If I could listen to one thing for the rest of my life, it would be the Fab Four. Now I want to make a few things clear about this mix:
1) These are some of my favorite songs...not all of them, but some. Did I leave off some obvious choices? Yeah, most likely. But there are a few curve balls that I love just as much as the popular singles. It would have been easier to make a mix of Beatles songs I don't care for (which probably would only fit one side of a tape.)
2) I tried to put at least one track from each Beatle taking lead vocals. Unfortunately, Ringo didn't make the cut. The song I really wanted to put on was 'Boys' but it wasn't written by the group.


I suggest you come up with a list of your own favorite Beatle songs and leave a comment. I'd love to know your opinions and choices.

New mix (the latest) on Friday.

Mix #12: "Tomorrow Never Knows," Side A

Mix #12: "Tomorrow Never Knows," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #12
 
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS”
A     GLASS                                               B     ONION
1) Two Of Us


1) Rain

2) Hold Me Tight


2) Don’t Let Me Down
3) I Should Have Known Better


3) I’m Only Sleeping

4) I’m A Loser


4) Something

5) Oh! Darling


5) Hey Bulldog
6) This Boy (Ringo’s Theme)


6) Ticket To Ride

7) Yer Blues


7) Happiness Is A Warm Gun

8) Fool On The Hill


8) She Said, She Said

9) Ask Me Why


9) And I Love Her  

10) Taxman


10) Strawberry Fields Forever

11) Martha My Dear


11) All My Loving

12) Baby’s In Black

12) Savoy Truffle
13) If I Needed Someone


13) We Can Work It Out

14) Across The Universe


14) Come Together

15) Tomorrow Never Knows

15) A Day In The Life
16) Twist and Shout



No comments: