Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011

1) 'Godspeed' Anberlin
2) 'Rock and Roll Girl' MxPx
3) 'Wake Up LA!' Supernatural
4) 'Sally' The Pogues
5) 'Overjoyed' Stevie Wonder
6) 'Hercules' Midnight Oil
7) 'Here Are The Problems' Good Old War
8) '40 OZ. To Freedom' Sublime
9) 'I Wanna Be A Bear' Descendents
10) 'I'm Ready, I Am' The Format
11) 'The Thief' Minus The Bear
12) 'Conquest' The White Stripes
13) 'Rhinosaur' Soundgarden
14) 'Black Kettle Theme' Peter Kater & R. Carlos Nakai
15) 'Hindsight' Don't Look Down
16) 'I Live For Love' Daniel Johnston
17) 'Heart Attack Man' The Beastie Boys
18) 'In Your Honor' Foo Fighters
19) 'Rise Above' G. Love & Special Sauce
20) 'Over and Out' Alkaline Trio

Albums:
Blink 182 'Take Off Your Pants and Jacket'

I change by not changing at all...

No comments: