Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011

1) 'Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)' Tool
2) 'The Fool On The Hill' The Beatles
3) 'Torn (Live)' Toad The Wet Sprocket
4) 'Jock James Vol. 4' The Littlest Viking
5) 'Breeze' Sean Lennon
6) 'Lukin (Acoustic)' Pearl Jam
7) 'Rick James Style' The Lemonheads
8) 'To Be Myself Completely' Belle and Sebastian
9) 'Me & My Friends' Recover
10) 'Medicated Lungs' Hot Rod Circuit
11) 'Left Coast Envy' The Starting Line
12) 'Polyethylene (1&2)' Radiohead
13) 'Margarittaville (Live)' Jimmy Buffett
14) 'I'd Like Your Hair Long' Hum
15) 'The Warrior's Code (Live)' Dropkick Murphys
16) 'Runaway' The Problemaddicts
17) 'Neon' John Mayer
18) 'Tweezer (Live)' Phish
19) 'Don't Stop Believing' Journey
20) 'Don't Wanna See Your Face' The John Butler Trio

Albums:
Young The Giant 'Self Titled'

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth...

No comments: