Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mix #25: "All That And A Bag Of Chips"

This mix is for people who are approximately my age (27) and listened to the radio and attended middle school/high school dances. I realize a few of these songs are newer (Kevin Lyttle, T-Pain, and Ne-Yo) but those few still sustain the vibe and pack the punch of awesome late 80's-early 90's R&B. Fond memories of listening to Mix 94.5 and Kiss 108 on the way home from Watson Park on warm summer nights. Even falling asleep to Dave Allen Boucher on Magic 106.7. I feel it is highly enjoyable.

Any songs stick out? First kiss? First slow dance? Leave a comment and let me know.


Mix #25: "All That And A Bag Of Chips," Side A

Mix #25: "All That And A Bag Of Chips," Side B



MIX TAPE REVOLUTION
MIX TAPE #25
ALL THAT AND A BAG A CHIPS”
A   WIGG’N                                                B   GNARLY
1) ‘Ain’t My Type Of Hype’
Full Force

1) ‘Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody’
Kid N Play
2) ‘Turn Me On’
Kevin Lyttle

2) ‘On Our Own’
Bobby Brown
3) ‘Love Come Down’
Evelyn King

3) ‘Point Of No Return’
Exposé
4) ‘Freeze’
T-Pain & Chris Brown

4) ‘Surely’
Zan
5) ‘Set A Drift On Memory Bliss’
PM Dawn

5) ‘I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
Hi-Five
6) ‘King Of Wishful Thinking’
Go West

6) ‘Miss Independent’
Ne-Yo
7) ‘All 4 Love’
Color Me Badd

7) ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’
Rick Astley
8) ‘Diggin On You’
T.L.C.

8) ‘If’
Janet Jackson
9) ‘Let Me Clear My Throat’
DJ Kool

9) ‘Me, Myself, & I’
De La Soul
10) ‘Popsicle’
New Kids On The Block

10) ‘Billie Jean’
Michael Jackson
11) ‘Poison’
Bel Biv Divoe

11) ‘House Party’
Full Force

New Mix Friday...or tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.

No comments: