Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011

1) 'Hear The Noise That Moves So Soft And Low' James Vincent McMorrow
2) 'Make It All Better' Mos Def and Talib Kweli
3) '68 State' Gorillaz
4) 'Hollywood' Nada Surf
5) 'Rock With Me' Peter Tosh
6) 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' Led Zeppelin
7) 'This Velvet Glove' Red Hot Chili Peppers
8) 'Granite Street Knife Fight' Junction 18
9) 'Watch Out For Po-Po' The John Scofield Band
10) 'Typical Situation (Live)' The Dave Matthews Band
11) 'Bangers and Mash' Radiohead
12) 'Girls, Girls, Girls' Jay-Z
13) 'F.I.G.H.T.' Unwritten Law
14) 'This Celluloid Dream' AFI
15) 'This Is That New Song' Badly Drawn Boy
16) 'Weinerschnitzel (Live)' Descendents
17) 'The Lights Of Home' Bela Fleck & The Flecktones
18) 'Love' John Lennon
19) 'Get Ready' Sublime
20) 'Are You Down?' New Kids On The Block

Albums:

I thought I'd go home and drink some wine and fuck myself. I didn't want to wake you...

No comments: